Ready to take the next step in your real estate career?
| Block course 1
| 9, 10 and 11 April 2024
| 9am - 4.30pm
| Live online 1
| 29 May 2024
| 9am - 12pm
| Live online 2
| 19 June 2024
| 9am - 12pm
| Live online 3
| 10 July 2024
| 9am - 12pm
| Block course 2
| 6, 7 and 8 August 2024
| 9am - 4.30pm
| End date
| 7 October 2024
This program imparts broad operational and technical knowledge, preparing you to lead and supervise real estate staff professionally.
Upon completion, you'll meet educational requirements for managerial roles and, once licensed, can oversee licensees as per the Real Estate Agents Act 2008.
To attain a Branch Manager license, candidates must possess three years of experience functioning as a salesperson licensee and fulfill all other licensing prerequisites outlined in the Real Estate Agents (Licensing) Regulations 2009.
For a full overview of the program, please download the programme schedule here.
- Supervise licensees and staff in conducting agency work, utilizing a comprehensive understanding of current New Zealand laws pertaining to the real estate sector.
- Oversee and assist licensees in property inspections and appraisals, ensuring adherence to quality standards and compliance with agency regulations and the prevailing regulatory landscape.
- Manage and assist licensees in fulfilling real estate contracts, ensuring both quality and compliance with agency authorities and the current regulatory framework.
- Apply professional, ethical, and culturally sensitive leadership and communication skills to support and cultivate the development of licensees and staff. This includes improving engagement, resolving issues, and fostering a conducive real estate environment.
- Apply knowledge of real estate trust account management within the existing regulatory context.
- Implement leadership strategies to engage, support, and communicate with internal stakeholders, facilitating their development and achievement of agreed-upon personal and entity goals.
How do I enrol?
If you want to enroll please follow these steps:
1. Download this training agreement and fill in your details. You will also need to send a copy of your ID. Please take note of the following:
- ID needs to be verified by a Justice of the Peace, police officer, or solicitor (including NZ Passports).
- No handwritten forms will be accepted. All training agreements must be signed by Adobe sign or DocuSign.
- You will need to provide your NSN number (details on how to find your NSN are in the enrolment form)
2. Once completed please email the documents and a copy of your ID to [email protected]
3. Proceed by clicking the 'register now' button on the right-hand side to secure your spot and make payment.
A couple of weeks before the first workshop the team will be in touch with further details. If you have any questions please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
This qualification is offered by REINZ in collaboration with Ignite Colleges.
Graduates have the opportunity to advance to the following qualification
We now have an additional session on day 2 of the second block course. Introducing, GoodYarn:
Good Yarn workshops were first established back in 2014 as a result of increased incidents of mental health struggles in the rural community in Southland. The programme was so successful that it is now delivered in general workshops across the country.
The ‘GoodYarn’ programme has been designed to deliver practical mental health and wellbeing resources specifically for the workplace.
The programme is based upon the premise that the first step in addressing mental health and wellbeing is being able to talk about it. The goal is to remove the stigma around mental health and enhance participants' understanding of mental health and the benefits of taking a proactive approach to managing their mental well-being.
Please note you may be eligible for an exemption from the REA for the CPD year if you complete this qualification. For more information, please visit the REA website;
Angie brings a wealth of experience in real estate, spanning 28+ years, having held senior roles with several New Zealand and Australian real estate businesses.
She has lectured at Massey University on real estate operations and management, and holds a postgraduate business qualification. With an enviable track record in executive management, building organisational capabilities while developing people at all levels, Angie has been responsible for turning businesses around through process improvements, re-engaging people, and implementing tailored workplace training. Angie has a relentless eye on creating value for clients, never compromising quality.